Operations and Coronovirus
We still need to be mindful about the presence of the coronovirus. Here’s what you need to know about clinic safety:
Please note the following procedures for treatment at Dancing Qi Acupuncture clinic.
1. There is no fee for cancellations due to illness. If you even think you might be getting sick, please stay home.
2. If you have any of the following symptoms please consider them signs of potential illness and stay home: new (distinct from other health conditions) cough, new sore throat, new nasal congestion, new shortness of breath, new diarrhea, new fatigue, new muscle aches not attributable to exercise, new loss of sense of taste or smell, odd rash around fingers or toes, chills, or shaking with chills. Likewise, if any of your close contacts are experiencing any of these symptoms, please consider that you may have been exposed and stay home.
3. Please wear a mask at all times while you are at the office. If you do not have a mask, I will provide one.
4. Please wash your hands when you enter the office.
5. The treatment room is wiped down and sanitized between patients and new linens are used.
6. I will not be accepting cash at this time. You may pay for services with card or check.
My priority when treating you during the covid pandemic is your health, safety your wellness.
Please know that I very much want to see you and want to keep things as comfortable, and SAFE, as possible.
Niki Juralewicz, LAc, Dipl. Ac.